- We will open Aiasøbra’s garden on April 20, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. Thursday. Once again, we offer a rich selection of outdoor plants. The assortment includes roses, strawberry frigo plants, perennials, ornamental trees and shrubs, berry crops and many other interesting things. There are also flower bulbs and gardening goods. A particularly rich selection is dahlia roots.
- Visit us at Türi Lillelaat on May 19-21, 2023. You will find Aiasõber’s exhibition on a large lawn. This time we offer the fair a rich selection of perennial flowers and roses. For those who wish, we will bring their orders to the fairgrounds free of charge.
- Jaanikuu pöörane osturalli is on the 20-22 of June 2023. This week we offer a rich selection of price surprises.
- Open Farm Day 2023 (Avatud talude päev) in Aiasõber on July 15-16.
- On July 16 (Sunday) at 11.00 and at 14.00 it is possible to participate in guided garden tours in the collection garden for free. We are also updating the program. Follow the announcements on our website.
- NEW EVENT! July 28 – 30, 2023 for the third time Perennial Flower Days. As part of the event, the Estonian Perennial Flower of the Year 2023 will be chosen.
* The Home Garden and Garden Day Lily Collection is open to the public June 01 – September 05, 2023. The home garden features approximately two thousand different garden plants and garden day lily collections with over 200 different varieties. A garden ticket can be purchased at the cash desk during the sale garden opening hours. A garden ticket costs 5 euros. Garden guides can be ordered for an extra fee. The guide fee is 15 euros per tour. See also Purchase Information.